The Rotary Club of Pleasantville meets every Thursday from 12:15 to 1:30 @ The Rivera restaurant in Pleasantville NY. At each meeting the Club will have a program that runs from 1:00 pm for about 25 minutes. The programs are varied in nature and topic. The second Thursday of each month is Club Assembly where we cover what was discussed at that month’s Board meeting and work on planning upcoming events.
Some sample programs include:
- The director of a local charity talking about their organization and what it does.
- A travel log presented by a Club member.
- A local author discussing their recent book.
- A local business telling us about their company.
- Local officials filling us in on what is happening the Village, Town, County or State.
- A neighboring club member talking about a relief project that their club is funding.
- Students from the High School telling us about their summer experiences.